Menu

Image Map

Thursday, February 6, 2014

Never too old to slumber party!

The title of this blog is exactly what my invitation said, for as long as I can recall in my adult life I have alway wanted to host an adult pajama/slumber party.  Somehow I never seemd to have the right group of friends to make it happen.

Well, here I am in Europe with Italaian friends who are alway s open to new experiences so I launched full steam ahead with the idea and oh what a night of FUN and laughter!  I even had two guests that slept over, so I did Sunday Brunch.
Brunch consisted mostly of American style breakfast foods such as pancakes, mushroom omelet, an oatmeal bake, various juices, lots of coffee, banana bread, ham, and feta cheese.

This party was such a success that next I will do a St. Paty's Day Game Night with board games to include the by demand game "Battle of the Sexes".

Have you ever had a girl's night in or co-ed slumber party with your friends?








1 comment:

  1. Love the idea and also the cute napkins and popcorn buckets!!
    Looks like such fun!

    ReplyDelete