Menu

Image Map

Friday, January 11, 2013

Vice, Views and Vino: About Me

Vice, Views and Vino: About Me
I am a mom, grandmother, aunt, sister , friend, cook and the list can go on. I love life, living and sharing.
I am all about doing what I can to HEAL the world and spread LOVE <3!
I am inlove with Love itself and truly believe all the world needs is LOVE and FOOD :)
Taking walks in nature is one of my favorite past times; as well as travelling and trying all kinds of food and of course I do love to cook and experiment in my kitchen too.
It is my dream to travel the world or most of  it so I can enrich my life and the lives of those I come into contact with.
Life is a gift, unwrap it and ENJOY!
Live Love Laugh Learn

"Intense love does not measure it is just giving"

4 comments:

  1. Looking forward to you sharing our life lessons, stories, and recipes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with you, LOVE is all we need. I'm excited about reading future blog posts and finally being able to get my hands on the worlds best curry chicken recipe. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you Mrs. Nay!! :)
    Goodness.............my curry chicken should earn a place on MasterChef :)

    ReplyDelete